Tuesday 25 September 2007

Welcome


Greetings, pilgrim. I am Mark Kilgallon.

"I hope you are sitting comfortably at your pc / laptop. Congrats: you have unearthed the official Blog for my masters degree! As many of my readership can attest, I invented the internet back in 1988. Many of my predictions, alas, have since borne sorry fruit, and I, too, have spent many troubled hours distracted by erotica.

However, the opportunity to revolutionise man's communication with man demands that, finalement, this luddite throw his full weight webwards. With a vengeance. So hold fast, friend, and savour the amazing things you are about to uncover."


Anyway enough of that. Seriously, this is my official blog for my masters. I’m going to use this blog to chart my progress over the coming year. Ill also use it as a staging area to display ideas and concepts as well as accumulate feedback, giving you the reader a chance to participate with me in the design process.

No comments: