Tuesday 15 January 2008

Illustrative concepts

I’ve started to experiment with visualising scenes for my nave decided to start with visualising a city. The examples below are just some basic experimental visualisations. I decided to start with visualising a totally virtual 3D city scene. So far I believe i can visualise the basic architecture with little difficulties. I’ve also conducted some experimentation to see how i could visualise a scene in 3D but using post process techniques give the scenes a hand drawn look.

I’ve also thought that i could build the scenes in the computer, but then print them out and use them as a reference to hand draw a scene.
What i now want to do now is to bulk out the scenes a bit more, adding things like different materials for buildings, wear and tear, cars, people, etc, thus giving the scenes a more realistic look.






No comments: